Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't out run the shadow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment thread

Go down 
+3
SgtDmX
Beat
Hashili
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:46 am

Shadow Consortium has arrived....
Recruitment thread Sc3tv

WE are and ALWAYS be ACC

Because many of us sworn not to play RF anymore and there was no hope of RF being further developed, we all went to different games but kept in contact with eachother.
Now that the word came out that there was this RF server where the CW's are big and server seemed balanced also gearwise....it'started to itch again after all these years of denying that thought of ever playing RF again...

We are picking up our weapons again and getting ready for battle but need some more loyal/active players to support and become part of the guild!

Requirements:
- almost everyday activity.
- understand english, just so everyone understands eachother.
- Download and install Mumble ( same as ventrillo, raidcall, skype)
- Not required to talk , but listenning is fine.
- Go to ChipWars , if you refuse to come to CW with us, youre not the player we are looking for.
- Mature , common sense,
- Become part of this family and we will support you with anything. ( loot, gear, pvp, leveling)

Leave a post in this thread if interested.

Greetingz Hashili

Last edited by Hashili on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beat
NEWKID ON THE BLOCK!
Beat

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 am

Sir i want to join sir LULZ!

iBeat
Lvl 66 Striker sir but shit armors

I LOVE BOOBIES!

Last edited by Beat on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SgtDmX
Administrator
Administrator
SgtDmX

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am

Recruitment thread Sc3tv

We are Shadow Consortium
A small community of players that have been playing together for many years.
Most of our members have played RF for many years, both retail and private servers.
Some of us have played numerous private servers over the years, but no server have been able to live up to our expectations.
Many of us swore not to play RF again, because there was no hope of RF being further developed.
We all decided to quit playing RF and started to play different games - but we never lost contact with eachother.
Now that we found out about this RF server, where the CW's are big and server seems balanced,
we all felt the urge of going back after all these years of denying that thought of ever playing RF again.

We are ready to pick up our weapons again and join the battle, but we could use some more loyal and active players,
to support and become part of our group and strenghten our guild, which is why we are starting to recruit more players.
With the help of you we will do our best to make Accretia even stronger!

There will be one difference in this server: we will fight for the Accretian race, not only for our own guild.

This means that:
- Everything we will do, will benefit the race as well as our guild.
- ChipWars, we will attend as many CW's as we can and follow the council's commands.
- We will be focusing on winning with the race, and keep drama down to a minimum.
- We are also looking to close a pact between 2-3 guilds to build an alliance within the race.
An alliance where the strongest Accretian guilds unite and work together, and by doing so strengthen our race.

Requirements to join our guild:
- Be active - we expect our members to be online almost on a daily basis, but we will never force you to play.
- Understand english, we speak english ONLY.
- Download and install Mumble, this is what we use as Voice Communication, just like Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Skype etc.
You are not required to talk on Mumble, just listen and follow commands during CW's/PvP.
- Go to Chip Wars! If you refuse to come to CW with us, you are not the player we are looking for.
- Be a mature teamplayer, and have common sense.

Ignore our leaders and do things that could hurt our reputation, and we will have no problems kicking you out.
Follow our rules and show us that you are a loyal member that can be trusted at all times,
and we will welcome you to be a part of our family, and we will forever support you with anything!
Our guild strives to become a strong, united force, which means that every one of us works together to help eachother.

If you are interested in joining our guild/community and you think you have what we're looking for,
please reply to this thread with your in-game name and one of our officers will contact you.
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 am

Approved. will copy past after i am unbanned i guess
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Asmodian Army 5-Star Officer
Asmodian Army 5-Star Officer
Hunf

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Hashili wrote:
Approved. will copy past after i am unbanned i guess

Ok, now let's get to the mechanics:

Should we invite and accept all the applicants? 
How long will be the "applicant trial" period? 
Are we going to provide mumble to all the applicants?
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:18 pm

-Hmm we will give em a week to adapt, if not good material we'll flush them.
And get new recruits.

-I suggest take in max 10-15 people this week.

-And yes we should get every1 into mumble.
Back to top Go down
PokeSmot
Asmodian Army 1-Star Officer
PokeSmot

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:46 am

You have got to be kidding!!!
Back to top Go down
Hasano
Asmodian Army 3-Star Officer
Asmodian Army 3-Star Officer

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 am

here i thought you guys were finally through with RF and now you guys start with it once again.
its like a child willing not to learn out of his mistakes xD.
I wish you guys GL tho.(the last 3 attempts starting RF again were smashed within 1-2 months)
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Hasano wrote:
here i thought you guys were finally through with RF and now you guys start with it once again.
its like a child willing not to learn out of his mistakes xD.
I wish you guys GL tho.(the last 3 attempts starting RF again were smashed within 1-2 months)

i know i hate myself.
1st attempt in Gamecampus , sucked becuase ....the game had gamebreaking bugs, wich we discovered after hitting cap....waitied for fixing and promises, nothing happened..... why spent time there then. Still not fixed last time i checked almost a year (Jan-feb 2013) ago last patch was in juni 2013, with still the gamebreaking bugs in it.

Instinct: well it started alright 50 vs 50 vs 50, but then GM nerfed acc strikers after a week and didnt fix other annoying stuff....then the whole drama and rerolling and unbalance came in place and there was this whole cora mages and rangers can just do pewpew and strikers die instantly, we have 14.5k HP almost gona after 1 skill of 8-12k hit , seems to be 13+k nowadays and will expect more dmg when they introduce T3 relics........makes no sense....so kthanksbye

OverDose:  Perfect server 200+ vs 220+ vs 250+ Chipwars , got 1400 players at 1 time, but then the DDOS attacks kicked in , preventing alot logins since 2 weeks, making the server abit less crowded, but still tons of action and still friggin good chipwars. No bizar dmg, just pure teamplay, becuase no +6 allowed, keeping the hard hits low so you need numbers and debuffs.
Seems they fixed somethings since this last saterday (01-02-2014) to get alot more people being able to login.

so 3 servers in 1 year 
Back to top Go down
TelleT
TelleT

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Hey guys!

Sounds like fun! Downloading the client atm, but I won't be able to play that much as I should want.

Work and GF takes up some time.. really missed RF so this could be fun! ;D
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Damn thats been awhile Tellet Very Happy WB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment thread   Recruitment thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Consortium :: RF-Overdose :: General-
Jump to: