We are Shadow Consortium
A small community of players that have been playing together for many years.
Most of our members have played RF for many years, both retail and private servers.
Some of us have played numerous private servers over the years, but no server have been able to live up to our expectations.
Many of us swore not to play RF again, because there was no hope of RF being further developed.
We all decided to quit playing RF and started to play different games - but we never
lost contact with eachother.
Now that we found out about this RF server, where the CW's are big and server seems balanced,
we all felt the urge of going back after all these years of denying that thought of ever playing RF again.
We are ready to pick up our weapons again and join the battle, but we could use some more loyal and active players,
to support and become part of our group and strenghten our guild, which is why we are starting to recruit more players.
With the help of you we will do our best to make Accretia even stronger! There will be one difference in this server: we will fight for the Accretian race, not only for our own guild.
This means that:
- Everything we will do, will benefit the race as well as our guild.
- ChipWars, we will attend as many CW's as we can and follow the council's commands.
- We will be focusing on winning with
the race, and keep drama down to a minimum.
- We are also looking to close a pact between 2-3 guilds to build an alliance within the race.
An alliance where the strongest Accretian guilds unite and work together, and by doing so strengthen our race. Requirements to join our guild:
- Be active - we expect our members to be online almost on a daily basis, but we will never
force you to play.
- Understand english, we speak english ONLY.
- Download and install Mumble, this is what we use as Voice Communication, just like Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Skype etc. You are not required to talk on Mumble, just listen and follow commands during CW's/PvP.
- Go to Chip Wars! If you refuse to come to CW with us, you are not the player we are looking for.
- Be a mature teamplayer, and have common sense.
Ignore our leaders and do things that could hurt our reputation, and we will have no problems kicking you out.
Follow our rules and show us that you are a loyal member that can be trusted at all times,
and we will welcome you to be a part of our family, and we will forever support you with anything
Our guild strives to become a strong, united force, which means that every one of us works together to help eachother.
If you are interested in joining our guild/community and you think you have what we're looking for,
please reply to this thread with your in-game name and one of our officers will contact you.