Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't out run the shadow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Empty
PostSubject: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 am

OK guys, seems we are getting our act together on RFOVERDOSE.

We have come to a point where i think we gathered every1 that wanted to come is here now.
When shall we make our presents on that server and start recruiting.

Becuase i think we have 15 people max. Wich isnt enof to make a big impact(yet)
So i might start recruiting on the forums and stuff.
If we are still missing people give me a shout.

Prime = CosmicKnight, Primetime
Dmx = SgtDmX (striker), iAmReborn (Tank) , SgtDreed (Rebirth toon)
Hunf = WatchURstep (rebirth toon), STAPu (main)  Humf (farmer)
Ulol - iBOOM
Hotazz = NoobCakeShop (striker)
ibram = ibram
EVO = MrEV0 
Crazy = iCrazy
DJ = FuhJeebies
Chetty =  CHETTY
Kamaz = Kamaz,(Puni) Kazam (ranger)
Beat = iBeat
IMX = iMXv920
Albert = SoreEyes
Myself = AmsterdaM (striker) , ROLO (Spec) , Hashies ( Tank/melee)

SO who am i missing? before i start making a recruitment post

Last edited by Hashili on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Asmodian Army 5-Star Officer
Hunf

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:29 am

Cool, and I also would like to add to write our toons names, since atm some of us are not using our usual IGNs.

So we can identify new comers.

My toons in the guilds are: WatchURstep (rebirth toon), STAPu (main) and Humf (farmer)
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 am

Good thinking hunf. Indeed lets write everyone's name in this topic + ingame charnames.

also a check to see whos who on the forum with the new people.
Back to top Go down
SgtDmX
Administrator
Administrator
SgtDmX

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:53 am

SgtDmX (Striker)
iAmReborn (Tank)
SgtDreed (Rebirth Character)

If we start recruiting, my only question is if we start recruit slowly and find the good, loyal people
or do we just start recruiting at random to fill our guild, then kick the unwanted players and find replacements as we go?

I'm all for recruiting quick just to get more players and then filter them out as we good,
but if we decide to do that we need strict rules that new players have to follow or else they get kicked.
We have a reputation to care about, which is something 90% of RF community doesn't give a shit about.
If we see new players do something we don't like, we have to tell them right away and if they don't change, we kick them.

As long as we do that, I don't mind if we recruit alot of people at random,
because I'm sure some of them will turn out to be good and loyal players that we can trust in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Hunf

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:44 am

Barricade wrote:

If we see new players do something we don't like, we have to tell them right away and if they don't change, we kick them.

Agreed for massive recruiting.. but as I posted in another thread, my concern is about mumble (changing PW everytime some1 is kicked).

How is it going to work? Having every on mumble makes communication easier but at the same time it is something restricted to guild members... 

I wonder if it is possible to revoke/block or changing PW is the only possibility
Back to top Go down
JustInsane
Asmodian Army 2-Star Officer
Asmodian Army 2-Star Officer

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 am

Dicks! Couldn't u just let RF die :p

Guess I'll give a shot too.
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Hunf

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:11 am

JustInsane wrote:
Dicks! Couldn't u just let RF die :p

Guess I'll give a shot too.

Come to the Dark...ops I mean... Shadow side, my child!!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:14 pm

haha Justin Very Happy
Going at it again Smile hehe Welcome back
Back to top Go down
SgtDmX
Administrator
Administrator
SgtDmX

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:05 am

Hunf wrote:
Barricade wrote:

Agreed for massive recruiting.. but as I posted in another thread, my concern is about mumble (changing PW everytime some1 is kicked).

How is it going to work? Having every on mumble makes communication easier but at the same time it is something restricted to guild members... 

I wonder if it is possible to revoke/block or changing PW is the only possibility

If we are going to have everyone on mumble, we really need more people with admin rights on mumble.
We need to have our people on mumble at all times, so we always have people monitoring it.
If someone is being stupid or something, one of us should be able to kick/bann that user. 

Or, we could allow new players to join our mumble after they have passed the first "trial week".
That should filter out most of the idiots. The rest we will have to deal with as they come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?   When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do we make our announcement on RFOVERDOSE?
Page 1 of 1