Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Shadow Consortium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't out run the shadow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIREFALL launched now :)

Go down 
+3
DEATHJESTER
Milkyway
OneMember
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

FIREFALL launched now :) Empty
PostSubject: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:06 pm

BASIC GUIDE READ IT if youre going to play!, fast and easy :  http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/heartbrakes-school-of-hardknocks.902841/#post-15961641

MY SIGNATURE: FIREFALL launched now :) Sig
Or if youre lazy watch the vid: http://vimeo.com/69918736

Firefall Tutorial 1 - Getting Started from Stage5TV on Vimeo.

FIREFALL launched now :) Screenshot06

FIREFALL launched now :) Screenshot11

FIREFALL launched now :) Screenshot07

FIREFALL launched now :) OEhTCZm

https://accounts.firefallthegame.com/signup

NaZbaku (korupt)
Bigode (hunf)
Ubix (me)
 iDenzel or Amicka(Denzel)
SgtDMX (dmx)
fuhjeehbies (DJ) 
 .......... (Prom)

Last edited by Hashili on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
OneMember
Asmodian Army General
Asmodian Army General
OneMember

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 am

I have been playing FireFall from early CB. (well, by playing I mean short testing periods after every milestone / big patch).
Name OneMember.

Now I can't update the client. Did download the full client so I could re-install it, but I wait because I bought a new SSD and will be re-installing my OS again in about 10days. Just after the anniversity event on TSW ends.
Then I will join u guys.
Back to top Go down
Milkyway
Asmodian Army 1-Star Officer

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 am

i checked this game few times but alwayes same problem it looks amazing when u use ultra setting its looks shitty when u use medium or lower  even on high its not that impressive and sadly my laptop cant run ultras coz of like 1 fps XD
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 am

i play the game on 1200 x 1024 , with reasonable settings........ runs really smooth.
Yesterday i ran Firefall in windowed mode AND Tera on windowed mode at the same time.....it worked...Very Happy slowly, long loading times between maps, but after loaded, worked Smile so did Nexus and was thumping on my Stock thumper ( not personal thimper I , too much shooting already) haha.

I gotta say this game rocks, its fun.....for the moment, dunno how fast everything get repeatable, but atm it's really good fun.

AND IT SANDBOX sorta, so no choosing server and shit like that. 1 map live of die! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milkyway

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 am

ehhh im burned out Razz got nothing to play im so bored :X srsly Razz hahah second time i get tired of playing when reaching platinum III in LoL hahah ;d dunno whats wrong with this division for me ^^ still i wish i could find something kewl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:10 pm

lol burned out Smile

I have that sometimes also......like this last month......i even installed lotro agian....*sigh* but back on the horse again with FIREFALL Smile

Thump.....THUMP.....THUMP......THUMP.......THUMPPP.....................INCOMMING BUGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
DEATHJESTER
DEATHJESTER

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 pm

firefall is mental
get judge
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 am

FIREFALL launched now :) Sig

Get it here: http://thumpdumpdb.com/get/addon

Typical Installation Instructions
After downloading the addon, browse to your Firefall directory. This is typically installed in your 

Code:
C:\Program Files\Red 5 Studios\

directory. Wherever you have installed Firefall, you will want to navigate to the subfolder "MainUI". An example path might look like this:

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Red 5 Studios\Firefall\system\gui\components\MainUI

Once you have found and navigated to the MainUI folder, you should see several other folders there as well such as: Backend, Demo, Ecounters...
If you do not see a folder called Addons, create the folder yourself inside this MainUI folder.
Now that you have the final path:

Code:
\Red 5 Studios\Firefall\system\gui\components\MainUI\Addons\

you can simply extract the ThumpDumpDB archive into the Addons folder. Once it's extracted, simply login and play. You can configure your settings ingame by pressing

Code:
Escape->Options->Interface->ThumpDumpDB

The end result should look something like the image below.
FIREFALL launched now :) Addon-folder-example
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Asmodian Army 5-Star Officer
Hunf

PostSubject: Firefall trailer (live action)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

awsome work

Back to top Go down
OneMember
Asmodian Army General
Asmodian Army General
OneMember

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:28 am

At last got my system fully re-installed... Well, some tweaking here and there, but got everything ready, ish.

And I see my ingame name is not on the list: OneMember
Back to top Go down
TelleT
TelleT

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 am

Anyone going back to RF if they decide to open up a 1.0 EU server? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 am

hehe Tellet, naaa done with RF....yea done....cant find the strength to get on the horse again with RF.

Been trying my luck in WOW ....yea WOW....WHY? becuase scrubs cant even reach end game content Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TelleT
TelleT

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:55 am

Alright, ive been playing some Dota 2 and hon lately. Tried wow again some weeks ago, got bored in like 10 min :p dont have that Much time to play nowadays, working all The time :p typing this blindly from my Phone, the text box is all black :p
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 am

i had to push myself to overcome the everything up to level 40-50 , after that it became more interresting.
It is my first time WOW started a month ago for the first time ever.

I must say End game is enjoyable, becuase of the difficulty, alot of these players cant even reach it or get carried by better players.

WE are on Tarren-Mill for youre info Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamaz
Grunt
Kamaz

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am

I just started Firefall few days ago. Anyone still playing it?
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 pm

The only person you can reach atm in Firefall is OneMember( Noob4Life) or Biogode ( hunf)

We all went away from the game becuase it was down a couple of hours per day  and alot of buggs wich made it unplayable.
Like you buy stuff from AH and it just eats youre well farmed coins, that kinda crap.

Still a good game though so defintily something to try out.

ATM we are playing WOW on the EU Tarren-Mill server if you are up for it.
Still deciding if we gonna get a Guild up in there.
Back to top Go down
Hunf
Hunf

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Hashili wrote:
The only person you can reach atm in Firefall is OneMember( Noob4Life) or Biogode ( hunf)
Nahh... exclude me.
They released a new patch yesterday and it is huge.. fuck that.Evil or Very Mad 
I left it overnight and it still was 30%ish.affraid 

I know my internet speed isn't fast, but I downloaded the game faster than that....

I'm gonna play saints row.. (while waiting for GTA V for PC - this is going to be a lllooonnngggg wait)lol!
Back to top Go down
OneMember
Asmodian Army General
Asmodian Army General
OneMember

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 am

Bad timing and luck there Hunf. Did take me less than 30mins to download the patch.

But I'm leveling second characer on The Secret World (for doing double raids) and slowly working on my two NeverWiner Online toons so not much time left.
Did test the new stuff on FireFall and I'm happy the extra crafting stuff is gone (like the DNA's).

I'm also close to landing a new job so that would mean even less time for games Crying or Very sad

EDIT: And everytime I'm doing night time play on Neverwiner I'm getting PM'ed like crazy form Judge trying to get me back into Star Trek Online... That won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Hashili
Administrator
Administrator
Hashili

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 am

OneMember , i spoke to Rip and he told me about a game he was finally getting into......Neverwinter lols

So i will try to get the info from him if i talk to him again.

For us, yea in wow also starting second character , started sunday evenning and now i am 36-37 , tonight i think atleast 40+
This also for them raid locks , so i can challange the boss again on another char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIREFALL launched now :)   FIREFALL launched now :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIREFALL launched now :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Consortium :: First word :: General-
Jump to: